Happy New Year! Hopefully everyone had a fantastic time ringing in the new year last night and no one is feeling too hungover today. To kick off the new year, I figured I’d post my personal goals as well – since I posted my business goals yesterday. What better way to start the new year with a little optimism and positivity, right? Have a great day everyone – I’m off to do more celebrating!
14 Goals for 2014
- As always, workout more consistently.
- Cook/eat dinner at home at least 4 times a week.
- Play my guitar more.
- Get that stupid ding on my driver side passenger door fixed.
- Plan a girls night once a month.
- Sing one solo karaoke song.
- Show more patience in everything I do.
- Be a better and more supportive friend, daughter, and sister.
- Get the interior/exterior of my car detailed.
- Continue to play recreational sports year round.
- Plan a family night once a month.
- Go on one adventure-cation.
- Focus on what I HAVE, and not what I want. See the positive in both people and things.
- Backpack through Europe.
Leave a comment