May 6, 2013
1. Use a more efficient method to track financials/wedding expenses.
2. Workout twice a week outside of basketball nights.
3. Master my external flash.
4. Finish all May wedding timelines.
5. Set up my new proofing interface for clients.
1. Revise business plan.
2. Meet with accountant.
3. Finish editing 2 out of 3 May weddings and submit for publication.
4. Take at least 4 gym classes this month, in addition to playing rec sports (basketball, volleyball, and softball).
5. Make a smoothie/juice for breakfast twice a week.
Special side-note: I shot a wedding this past Friday where SO MANY guests, whom I had no idea had even seen my work, had the nicest things to say about my photos. I just wanted to say I truly, truly appreciate all the kind words and it makes me feel so incredibly proud, appreciated, flattered, giddy, and blessed to be doing what I’m doing and that people are actually seeing my work (and liking it). I definitely wouldn’t be able to put in all the hours if it weren’t for people taking the quick few seconds to say they love my photography. So, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart 🙂 Shout out to Mal Purdom for admittedly reading my blogs every week too! Love ya!
And in case you missed it, here’s a little sneak peak from that wedding on Friday… obsessed.
[…] day. I had an amazing time with you, your family and your friends. Like I mentioned in my goals blog post a few days ago, there were so many guests that came up to me just to say how much they loved my […]
1 Comment on GOALS /// April is over, and onto May.