June 4, 2013
So, I’m sort of super pumped that June is here because woo-hoo it’s my birthday month! Yes, birthday month. I celebrate all month long. Not really, but definitely at least a week long of spoiling myself 🙂 And with so much coming up this month – including an engagement session, 3-day conference, a bachelorette party in Vegas, 4 family birthdays, barbecues, Father’s Day, etc… I’m taking some personal time off. I didn’t schedule many weddings this month because after the hecticness of May – I need some time a regroup, reorganize, reconnect with family and friends, focus on ME, and simply… enjoy life
Here’s a look at last month’s goals…
1. Prioritize my sleep. With so much going on all the time, I don’t get as much sleep as I should… which leaks into other areas of my life. I’m catching up starting now.
2. Design another sample album. I might be working with a new vendor for albums from now on. More on that coming soon.
3. Design/send bridal shower invites. I’m planning my cousin’s bridal shower for August – so I need to design and get those invites sent out ASAP.
4. Work Out. I say it every month, and I’m getting better. But this month, I have no excuses. I shouldn’t be overly busy with work, so hitting the gym needs to be a staple in the routine. I think this one will really help with #5, too.
5. Find happiness within myself. I’ve been looking to others a lot lately to make me happy. But that only works when you’re happy with yourself to start.